TST Nikkei Metals has the following objectives in the short and medium term:
- Achieving certification ISO / TS 16949: 2009 in a period of one year in order to become competitive in the automotive market.
- Implement the ingot process for July 2015.
- Achieving a secondary aluminum production of six thousand tons per month, based scrap over a period of 3 years.
- Comply with all legal requirements applicable to the industry during 2015.
- Seek continuous Customer Satisfaction based on feedback or semiannual evaluations. Achieving return of investment on time and according to financial guidance. short and medium term.